Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Welcome to Reluctantville. Population: 1

Hi. So, here's why I am starting (yet another!) blog. I like people. I like helping people. I like to see people living fulfilling, fun lives with the people they love around them. I'm on a quest to find a simple life. Not simple like only owning 2 pairs of shorts, simple. Simple like...focused on what I love. Life is short. We should find the people and things we are passionate about and "focus" on that. But here's the kicker: Life is also loooong. And problems, challenges, issues, etc get in the way of that "focus" we are trying to achieve.

So, here is my contribution. I face all new challenges with RELUCTANCE. And laughter. MUCH laughter. Mostly at myself. When I approach a new "subject" I do so with fear, prayer, antacids, research, denial, more prayer....you get the idea. The "subject" could be 'How to get that funky smell out of your kitchen towels?"  to "How to Write Your First Screenplay".

Did I mention that I am also the Queen of Random? I am. I'm her.

My last blog was heavy. I mean, we were in Colorado going to school...So if you are into heavy spiritual stuff, check it out.
http://harpersthecoloradoadventure.blogspot.com/

But that is not what this blog is for. Although, I can't promise I won't throw one in there every now and again. It is just a part of who I am. 

So, I shall hence be named, "Queen of Random" and along with "The Professor" (my husband) and Monkeys #1, #2 & #3 (my 3 sons), I will share our Life Adventures. In the hopes that I will encourage, be encouraged myself,  bring joy and laughter to you, and help you (and me!) realize....anything is possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment